The Call for the 2016 Commonwealth Academic Fellowships is now out and the application submission Deadline is 19 November 2015 (see the attached advert).
I am pleased to inform you that the John & Elnora Ferguson Centre for African Studies (JEFCAS) in the Department of Peace Studies, University of Bradford is willing to host African researchers in the 2016 fellowship competition round. Successful fellowship applicants will be fully funded by the Commonwealth.
Please carefully read through the attached application guidelines and take the initiative to get your university to nominate you in writing for the fellowship.
JEFCAS’ hosting will accord Fellows the following opportunities:
· Fellows will come to the world’s largest and leading academic centre of excellence in Peace and Conflict Studies, with Peace Studies Department/JEFCAS working on Research and Knowledge Transfer opportunities with the nominating African universities and key institutions.
· Provision of office space for each Fellow, with access to computer, telephone, internet and printer.
· Dedicated Senior Academic Mentor to support Fellows in research and publication.
· Access to University Library and Sports Facilities.
· Opportunity to present guest lectures and seminars at the University of Bradford and beyond.
Kindly publicize this notice through your professional networks. Please see full details here.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any query concerning the fellowship application and nomination process.